1000 words

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So I've been clearing off the hard drive of a computer that my parents gave to us so I can reinstall Windows. I have run across some crazy pictures in this process, and I just had to share them. Here is one of my at my mom's wedding:



















What to say...:) I'm loving the matching green velvet dresses!


Here are some from when I was a wee babe:





















Scary rag dolls!! These pictures help me understand why my mom was so frustrated that people thought I was a baby boy...

How about this one:















What perfectly shaped hands! And notice my placement...tall girls always end in the middle :)

And this one makes me laugh:










That's me, my mom, and our long-time friends Judy and her daughter Natalie. We had all just finished drinking wheat grass, and they decided to spread the remaining wheat grass pulp all over their faces...because it makes your skin soft. I love my hippie roots ;)


And to finish off, a few of my favorites from our wedding:














Me and the cousins, being crazy...






















Me and my man :)

Pictures are so great!

5 people also said...:

the siples October 29, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

i love the one of you and your cousins. you have a good smirk!

Kristin November 7, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

I agree, the one with your cousin is a great picture.

And of course, the dancing one is just hilarious- weren't we so cute.

Anonymous January 15, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

love the pictures!! my fav is the dancing picture!!! yay for ballerina hands!

Anonymous July 11, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

hey sarah and nate!!! the morses miss you! is this site finished, or are yall still hopeful that one day you will be updating it? just want to know whether to stop lurking :)

thanks,
heather

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III July 22, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

i just found your blog, sarah! the random pictures are great - love the tall ballerina in the middle pic :)
-Deborah

Soli Deo Gloria