Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet?

>> Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I haven't.  Oops.  I need to get on that!

It's been several years since I've created and mailed a Christmas card.  I always LOVE receiving them in the mail, but I've let myself get too busy in the past to make them for my family.  Not this year...Shutterfly has come to the rescue!  There's a promotion going on for bloggers right now, you can get 50 free cards for writing up a short review.  Free?  From my favorite online picture site?  Yes, please.  (If you want to write up a review, read about it here.)

I've been using Shutterfly for awhile to store pictures of Noah for friends and family to see.  (If you'd like to visit his site, you can see it here.  It's password-protected, so shoot me an email or comment and I'll send you the password.)  I really love the ease of uploading photos, and the style of the website is great.  So it wasn't surprising that their Christmas cards are cute too.

Have you ever poked around to check them out?  There is a ridiculous amount of styles to choose from in the Christmas Photo Cards section.  Every time I browse, I come up with a different favorite.  Currently, I'm all about this one:

Wouldn't this be the best way to showcase Noah's first year?!



But then I saw this one and really like it too:


Decisions, decisions...

But seriously, I've tried a bunch of other online picture sites, and Shutterfly gives you a great product and makes the process so easy!  

And for those of you who planning holiday parties and want some great invitations, check out the selection of Christmas and New Years invitations.  I want to plan a party just so I can send this one:


So, all of that to say, I really like Shutterfly.  And now you know why!

I'm off to create our Christmas card.  Check your mailboxes to see which design I decide to go with :)

0 people also said...:

Soli Deo Gloria