My baby is 1!

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

So Noah turned 1 last weekend.  Can it really be that an entire year has gone by since he arrived?!?

I was bummed that the day turned cold and WINDY, but all in all it was a fun birthday party at the park.  Over 20 friends came to hang out and celebrate with us.


 I made Noah a banana cake with chocolate fudge icing, aka a Monkey Cake.  I loved how it turned out -- not an exact replica of Deb's...but then again, I'm not a professional food blogger, am I?



He seemed to enjoy it :)


After a quick outfit change, Noah then began channeling Moses to finish out the afternoon.

 
Seriously, wouldn't you like to know what he was thinking here?
It was a great day for a great little boy.  What a precious gift he is to me and Nate.


Love you, sweet Noah!

2 people also said...:

Pen Wilcock February 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

Whoa! That birthday cake was MASSIVE!
:0D

JDRichSLP April 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Wow. These pictures are so amazing, it really captured the spirit of the day, and I felt it!
Happy Birthday!

Soli Deo Gloria