Will I have children?

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

Deep, deep down, I trust the Lord...His timing, His plan, His sovereignty.

But the pulse of my heart, my ever-present desire, the consistent thought in my head is that I just want to have a baby. I want to start our family, and I want to do it now.

How selfish is that thought...or is it?

If you read this and want to pray for me, I would be grateful. I can fill you in on all the details if you want me to, just send me a message. Otherwise, pray that I can be not only content but joyful about this season of waiting. Pray that I can believe that He is the giver of all good things.

"Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,
and he delivered them from their distress.
He led them by a straight way
till they reached a city to dwell in.
Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love,
for his wondrous works to the children of man!
For he satisfies the longing soul,
and the hungry soul he fills with good things."

Psalm 107:6-9

Soli Deo Gloria