My late night encounter with Jennifer Knapp

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

On Saturday night I dreamed that I was at a bar and, lo and behold, Jennifer Knapp came and sat down next to me and ordered a drink. We proceeded to have a long discussion about her life, her music, her sudden disappearance from the music industry several years ago, etc etc. It was such a great dream! I learned all about her life, why she started writing music, why she left...it all made so much sense. Even though I couldn't even begin to tell you the details of what she told me.

I woke up craving some JKnapp songs. Man, she is/was such a great artist! I've been singing "When Nothing Satisfies" for the past day straight.

I miss you Jennifer Knapp, come back and write more stuff!!

3 people also said...:

Kels January 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

So what happened to her? For me, that mystery ranks up there with what happened to Amelia Earheart. Silly, but I love her music too!!

JDRichSLP January 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Why are you so-oo downcast, o my soul
Why so disturbed within me?
Won't you hold me....

Love JK - was just listening to her jams on my playlist today - she's got some live tracks available on playlist.com

Ebe February 12, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I think your blog looks great!

I understand the title search thing, I thought long and hard before I found one that suited me.

Thanks for reading over at 'my neck of the woods' = )

It's hard to vulnerable, but extremely easy at the same time. It is all bursting to come out, you know?

Looking forward to the next marriage group!

Soli Deo Gloria