I need your input

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

If you are having trouble viewing this blog with the new changes, please comment and let me know. I logged on using our home computer, and the margins are WAY too wide...I have to scroll left and right to view everything. Not what I was intending...

Let me know!

2 people also said...:

Kels February 15, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

It's too wide on my laptop, but it works on our desktop computer. I like the layout-it looks good!

the siples February 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

no trouble here with the blog. and i love the welch quote-- i was actually just telling matt about my struggle this very morning to have to constantly redirect my thoughts to focus on jesus and not what i should have said/should not have said in every conversation. it is good to be reminded of the solution: fear the lord.

Soli Deo Gloria